Recycling & Trash Collection
The City of Catoosa dt provide trash service to the community. It is each individual’s responsibly to dispose of their garbage properly. Below is a list of Refuse Companies that are licensed in the City of Catoosa:
|AAA Trash Service|
|American Waste Control||918-347-5338|
|C & H Trash Service||918-355-4404|
|Gray Eagle Industries||918-230-6652|
|Harley Hollan Company||918-317-7777|
|Republic Services||918-437-3790 |
Solid Waste Disposal Program
This is a free, year-round program for County residents to dispose of oversized items from their private residence. The goal of the Solid Waste Disposal Program is to provide a service for County residents and reduce the amount of rural dumping. Items should be of no use to charity organizations and too large for normal trash service pick-up. It is not available for commercial operations, rental property management or other profit-related services. You must provide a valid driver’s license showing your Rogers County address.
Rogers County District 3 - Ron Burrows Commissioner
District 3 Office Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
2425 S. Warehouse Road, Claremore, OK 74019
District 3 Solid Waste Disposal Program
Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Gates are closed for 30-minute lunch break each day
- Catoosa Maintenance Yard
204 N Shawnee
Catoosa, OK 74015
2425 S Warehouse Road
Claremore, OK 74019
17614 E 589 Road
Inola, OK 74036
Please provide your driver’s license showing your address is located within Rogers County. This is a service for residents only, not commercial operations.
We gladly accept the following solid waste:
- Household items too large for normal trash service pick-up which are too damaged for donation to charitable organizations such as:
- Large furniture items
- Home remodeling debris
- Appliances with refrigerants or CFCs removed
- Car and truck tires with rims removed
- Tree branches, but NO bagged leaves or grass
Removal of items from dumpsters is strictly prohibited.
Items Not Accepted
We do NOT accept:
- Anything in trash bags because if it is small enough to fit in a trash bag it will fit in your trash can.
- Household garbage
- Dead animals
- Caustic or hazardous chemicals or materials of any kind
- Materials containing asbestos, cylinders or other containers of compressed gas
- Containers with oil, gasoline, diesel fuel or hydrocarbons, or other problematic products
Please take recyclable items, including cardboard boxes, to The M.e.t. Recycling Center, located at 810 W. Ramm Road, Claremore, OK 74017. You can call 918-584-0584 with questions.