What do I do if someone cut me off in traffic?

If you have the suspect's tag number, a description of the suspect's vehicle, and can positively identify the driver you may have enough information to file charges via a citizen's complaint. Contact the law enforcement agency which has jurisdiction where the crime occurred and ask to speak with a police officer. Never take the law into your own hands. The best course of action concerning an aggressive driver is to let them pass. Never chase someone on the highway. It is dangerous, and rather than helping, you are becoming part of the problem. Many people are killed each year as the result of "Road Rage".

Show All Answers

1. Where do I file a police report?
2. What types of fireworks are legal inside the city limits
3. How can I get an Oklahoma Driver's License?
4. Who do I contact about Animal Complaints?
5. Who do I contact if my vehicle has been impounded by the Catoosa Police Department?
6. What do I do if someone cut me off in traffic?
7. If someone owes me money, can I have the police make them pay me back?
8. I locked my keys in my car, can the police open it?