City Planner

The City of Catoosa only handles planning and zoning issues inside the city’s corporate limits. If you do not live in the corporate limits of the City of Catoosa, you should direct your inquiries to the Rogers County Planning Commission at:

200 S. Lynn Riggs Blvd. 
Claremore, OK 74017
Phone: 918-341-0486

Zoning Approvals

Planning and Zoning determines the use of land in the corporate limits of the Catoosa. All zoning should be confirmed through the Catoosa City Planner and City Inspector before it is developed or purchased. If the current zoning is not appropriate for the proposed use, the property will require re-zoning. All zoning cases are reviewed in an open public hearing and all property owners within a 300 feet radius of the subject property are notified. A notice is also placed in the Catoosa Times and posted at the proposed site for the re-zoning.

If denied, the applicant may apply to the City Council within 14 days of the denial to be heard by the Catoosa City Council. If approved, the request is automatically forwarded to the City Council for consideration.


Physical Address
214 S Cherokee
Catoosa, OK 74015

Fax: 918-266-1687